Personal data protection at FIRMA HANDLOWA RAFAŁ KARP
FIRMA HANDLOWA RAFAŁ KARP based in Dąbrowa respects the privacy of its clients, contractors and cooperating entities and tries to exercise all due diligence in this regard. In connection with the above, we present to you the most important rules and information regarding the protection of personal data that operate at FIRMA HANDLOWA RAFAŁ KARP.
The administrator of your personal data is Firma Handlowa Rafał Karp with its registered office in Dąbrowa 2 (97-217 Lubochnia) entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland, NIP 7732294803, REGON 100762793. Purposes of personal data processing
Purposes of personal data processing
PYour personal data is processed on the basis of the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. general regulation on the protection of personal data, the so-called GDPR and provisions of national law. The purpose of data processing is:
• performance of the contract between the Administrator and the data subject;
• performance of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator in the field of accounting and tax regulations;
• establishing, investigating or defending claims between the data subject and the Administrator, which is the Administrator's legitimate interest;
• with the voluntary consent of the data subject, their personal data may be processed for the purposes indicated in the consent clause each time. Expressing this consent is voluntary.
The Rafał Karp Trade Company informs you each time about the purpose of personal data processing, the legal basis for this processing, the data retention period and all other information required by law as part of the information obligation. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 505 794 962.
Rights of guests and contractors cooperating with FIRMA HANDLOWA RAFAŁ KARP in connection with the processing of personal data.
Due to the processing of personal data by FIRMA RAFAŁ KARP, you have the right to:
• access to personal data,
• rectification of personal data,
• deletion of personal data (the so-called "right to be forgotten"),
• transfer of personal data,
• objection to further processing of personal data,
• objection to automated decision making, including profiling,
• reporting the occurrence of a breach of personal data protection.
The procedure for submitting an application on personal data
Please send an application regarding your personal data including the implementation of the above rights via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or submit it directly to the registered office of Firma Handlowa Rafał Karp. In the request, please provide your contact details in order to respond to the request. The application will be considered within one month from its receipt by Firma Handlowa Rafał Karp due to the complex nature of the application or the number of requests contained in it, the monthly period may be extended by another two months, about which you will be informed. Consideration of the application is free of charge. However, in the event that the request contained in the application is unjustified or repeated frequently, Firma Handlowa Rafał Karp may charge you a reasonable fee covering administrative costs related to the examination of the application, including carrying out the requested operations on personal data.
Detailed information obligations and document templates